How to Assign/Unassign User Project
1. Assign User to Project
This is a way to assign users to projects, users can have one or more project roles in a project (Multiple Project Role).
- Login to CTMS as Administrator or Project Admin
- Click on Project Setup
- Click on the Add New Assignment button
- Select User and Role then click SAVE.
You can assign users to several project roles, for example, user ‘Leana Leonardo’ is assigned to Project A as Applicant (Document) and Inspector (HSSE).
User Leana is already assigned to the project, so all you need to do is;
- Manage Project Users, select Project
- Type name user, then press Enter for searching
- User will appear, click the pencil button
- Select the second Project role for user Leana in project A, then press the save button at the bottom
- The second project role has been successfully added.
Assign/unassign worker to Project
1. How to Assign a worker to Project When you want to include a worker's name in the list of Toolbox Meeting Form, you must assign the worker to the project first. Login to CTMS as an Administrative or Project Admin user. Click on Project Setup, then ...
Assign user to Project as Project Supervisor (Site Inspection)
Login to CTMS as Administrator user Click Project Setup Click Users menu Select Project, then click Add New Assignment button (+ Orange Button) Select User, in the Role selection choose Project Supervisor then click SAVE. User successfully assigned
Assign user to Project as Project Engineer (Site Inspection)
Login to CTMS as Administrator user Click Project Setup Click Users menu Select Project, then click Add New Assignment button (+ Orange Button) Select User, in the Role selection choose Project Engineer then click SAVE.
How to Create New User Account
Login to CTMS as Administrator Click on User Management > Click plus button On the Register New User page, you need to fill in; Photo Full Name Login Name Email Designation FIN/NRIC User Access Right Password List of User Access Right Registered ...
1. Login to CTMS as Administrator 2. Click on the Worker menu 3. Click on orange burger button 4. Click Register New Worker 5. Fill in the required worker data, marked with * is mandatory. Then click the save button. 6. Click YES, then you will be ...