Subscribe CTMS Notification
Activation CTMS Telegram notification
- Login to CTMS
- Press the Left Side Menu
- Press on your Username, then press on My Profile.
- Scroll down, press on the Setup Notification menu.
- Press on SUBSCRIBE button.
- Press and hold the link at the bottom of the QRcode until a menu appears then press the Copy menu.
- Open Chrome browser, then paste the link in the address bar and GO.
- You will be directed to a page like this, then Press the SEND MESSAGE button.
- After you press the send message button, your Telegram application will open like this. Then you can press the START button to subscribe to the CTMS telegram notification.
- If a message appears as below, then the activation of the CTMS notification to your Telegram account has been successful.
02. How to Login CTMS
Update New No Need select company Able login with Email or Login Name A. Desktop Login Access CTMS through your browser Input your email or login name Login with email Login with login name Please note, Login name and email can be very different. ...
CTMS Release Note v2.14.9
Monday, 30 October 2023 What’s New? A. Revoke feature update, fix bug removes the revoke button on PTW that have been revoked and PTW that have been completed B. Fix bug, prevent mainform PTW being able from My Task or Record page C. Update revoke ...
CTMS Release notes v2.6.12
Thursday, 30 March 2023 What's New? A. HSSE Inspection Update Can delete individual findings (draft) Findings with any status (submitted not draft) can be voided with reasons Users who can void the finding are users with Project Role Inspector ...
Try logging in with the wrong password for 5 times, then the user account will be automatically suspended by the system. This is part of the security policy to protect user accounts and user data. If the user is accidentally suspended due to ...
01. Getting Started
To use CTMS as a user you need a few things to prepare Google Authenticator Telegram Chrome Browser Google Authenticator Google Authenticator is a software-based authenticator by Google that implements two-step verification services using the ...