How to Create New User Account
Login to CTMS as Administrator
Click on User Management > Click plus button
On the Register New User page, you need to fill in;
- Full Name
- Login Name
- User Access Right
List of User Access Right
- Registered User: Users who have registered with the CTMS, but do not have any access rights in the CTMS.
- Administration: Users who have full access rights in the CTMS.
- Staff: Users who can submit PTW, do Assessment forms, and Approval forms. but do not have access rights to manage matters administrative on CTMS.
- Project Admin:
4. Clik SAVE Button
5. Assign new users to project
6. Select project
7. Click Add New Assignment
8. Select User and Role, then click SAVE
9. User successfully assigned
More detail about assignment User and unassigned user from Proj
Follow the instructions in the link below;
- How to assign user to project
07. Generate Staff to CTMS User
CTMS users can be created directly from User Management or Generated from Staff to User. To generate from Staff to User CTMS, here are the steps. 1. Login to CTMS as Administrator. 2. Click on Staff Menu. 3. Click the 3 dots menu on selected Staff. ...
Request OTP to unlock the suspended account
When your account is suspended, there may be 3 reasons; You are not logged in or inactive in CTMS for more than 30 days You entered the wrong password for 5 times when logging in Your account has been suspended by the CTMS administrator in your ...
Unlocking a suspended user
When a user does not log in to CTMS for more than 30 days, the user's account will be automatically suspended by CTMS based on the security policy. Suspended user accounts can be activated or reopened by users with admin access. Login to CTMS as ...
How to Assign/Unassign User Project
1. Assign User to Project This is a way to assign users to projects, users can have one or more project roles in a project (Multiple Project Role). Login to CTMS as Administrator or Project Admin Click on Project Setup Click Users Select Project ...
Assign user to Project as Project Supervisor (Site Inspection)
Login to CTMS as Administrator user Click Project Setup Click Users menu Select Project, then click Add New Assignment button (+ Orange Button) Select User, in the Role selection choose Project Supervisor then click SAVE. User successfully assigned