Submit Inspection Request by PE (Project Engineer)
- Login to CTMS
- In the RERTO Inspection module, click Conduct RE/RTO Inspection
- Click [ + ] button on inspection detail list
- Fill in the Location, Location Remark, Inspection Scope, and Remark fields
- Next select RE 1 person, if needed select RE 2 as well (Optional)
- Attach Documents if any, the maximum number of attachments is 10 items
- Attach Attachment Inspection checklist (required)
- If you have submitted an Inspection checklist previously in Records or in My Tasks, your Inspection checklist will appear in the list.
- If you have not submitted an Inspection Checklist, you can create an Inspection Checklist by clicking the CREATE button.
- Fill in the signature, then click SUBMIT.
- After submitting, the inspection request status is "Pending Confirmation" and will appear on the list beside the RE/RTO Inspection module calendar
- VOID = To cancel an inspection request
- EDIT = Edit the Inspection detail
- COPY = As long as it hasn't been confirmed by RE, you can still edit the inspection detail
- REMOVE = To Remove Inspection
Resubmit Inspection request by PE
When your inspection request is rescheduled by RE, you will receive a notification telegram along with a link. Follow the link to resubmit the inspection request. You can also find your rescheduled inspection requests in the RE/RTO Inspection ...
Download RERTO Inspection report
A. Download RERTO Inspection pdf file 1. Login to CTMS 2. Click on Records - RE/RTO Inspection 3. Click the 3 dots button on the inspection you want to download 4. Click on Print button 6. Click print orange button in the corner B. Bulk download ...
Project Role for RERTO Inspection module
RE/RTO Inspection Requestor User: Maincon user Permission: Request Inspection (RE/RTO INSPECTION) Allowed to manage request RE/RTO Inspection Void requested inspection Copy requested inspection Manage supportive document Handle Corrective ...
Confirm and Conduct Inspection Request - Found Issue (by RE)
Click the link on the telegram notification you received Scroll down and click on CONFIRM Choose the person who will do the inspection, if you are yourself please choose your name then click CONFIRM. Click the FINDINGS button, on ...
A. Conduct HSSE Inspection by Inspector (HSSE) Login to CTMS Click on the Conduct HSSE Inspection menu Click the + (plus) button on the Inspection list Fill in the required information, Organization, Function, Designation, Remark if needed, Start ...