07. Generate Staff to CTMS User
CTMS users can be created directly from User Management or Generated from Staff to User. To generate from Staff to User CTMS, here are the steps.
1. Login to CTMS as Administrator.
2. Click on Staff Menu.
3. Click the 3 dots menu on selected Staff.
4. Click Credential.
5. Enter the Login Name, you are free to fill in anything, you can also create a login name according to the user's email. The thing you need to remember is that the Login Name cannot use Spaces. Then click on SAVE Button.
6. After generating successfully, you will be asked to add a Designation to the New User, then click the SAVE button.
How to Create New User Account
Login to CTMS as Administrator Click on User Management > Click plus button On the Register New User page, you need to fill in; Photo Full Name Login Name Email Designation FIN/NRIC User Access Right Password List of User Access Right Registered ...
06. Bulk upload Staff
After you fill in the excel file, the next thing you do is upload the file to CTMS using the bulk upload staff registration feature. Login to CTMS as Administrator. Click on the Staff menu, then click the Orange button. Click Bulk Staff Upload. Click ...
02. How to Login CTMS
Update New No Need select company Able login with Email or Login Name A. Desktop Login Access CTMS through your browser Input your email or login name Login with email Login with login name Please note, Login name and email can be very different. ...
05. Excel file for bulk upload Staff data
You can bulk upload Staff data on CTMS. You can use this excel format, Fill in Staff data into it and upload it to CTMS using the Bulk upload Staff feature. DOWNLOAD EXCEL FILE FOR BULK UPLOAD STAFF PLEASE NOTE This file for CTMS Make sure all ...
Unlocking a suspended user
When a user does not log in to CTMS for more than 30 days, the user's account will be automatically suspended by CTMS based on the security policy. Suspended user accounts can be activated or reopened by users with admin access. Login to CTMS as ...