03. How to Setting up the Project Roles
CTMS provides module to customize CTMS users with user roles on the real site location.
Following the steps to set up the Project Roles:
Login to CTMS as an Administrator user. Click on Data Setup > Project Roles
On the Project Role Management page, the user will able to Add a new role (a), Edit (b), and Remove the existing roles (c).
To add a new role, the user needs to fill in the and role name, then select the permission of the new role. Following the explanation for the permission :
- Vendor available? : this role is to set the new role as vendor/subcontractor user only.
- Allow Revoke: this permission is for setting up the user who able to do Revoke of the form.
After all of the requirements are filled up, then press on SAVE to save the new role.
- Do not delete the project role that is being applied to the form workflow, this will cause an error in the form.
- Do not rename the project role while the project role is still being applied to the workflow form. This can cause confusion for other users because the project role name and workflow form do not match.
- Even though it is checked, the "Vendor available" can also be used for maincon users. But it would be better to separate project roles on maincon and subcon. Example: Applicant (maincon) and Subcon Applicant (subcon)
04. Project Role Permission
You can define user permissions to access a particular module by setting project role permissions. Login to CTMS as Administrator Click Project Management > Click on 3 dots button on selected Project> and then click Permissions. The Project ...
How to Assign/Unassign User Project
1. Assign User to Project This is a way to assign users to projects, users can have one or more project roles in a project (Multiple Project Role). Login to CTMS as Administrator or Project Admin Click on Project Setup Click Users Select Project ...
Create new project
Login to CTMS as Administrator Click on Project Setup Click Projects menu Click on Add Button (Create New Project) Then fill in the Project information, the project code and project name are mandatory to be filled. After project ...
Check Project Assignment
Check Project Assignment Here are some things you can do to check which projects have been assigned to you. 1. Login to CTMS 2. Click on your name. 3. Click on MyProfile 4. Then click on My Assignment Inside the blue ...
Project Role for HSSE Inspection Module
Inspector (HSSE) User: Maincon user Permission: Conduct Inspection (HSSE INSPECTION) Allowed to manage conduct HSSE Inspection Raise Finding (HSSE INSPECTION) Allowed to read inspection Allowed to raise finding Allowed to make the approval on ...