02. Submit Toolbox Meeting form
Before submitting PTW, you must prepare the Toolbox meeting form to be submitted first. Then when you create a PTW Plan you can attach the TBM form that you submitted.
- Login to CTMS
- On the My Tasks page, click the + button in the lower-left corner.
- In the Form Type select (TBM) Toolbox Meeting, then the TBM form will appear at the bottom, click on the form.
- On the First page, fill in the information on Work Areas / Locations, Work Activities, and Trade. then click the Next button.
- Fill in the Topics discussed during the Toolbox Meeting, to add to the topic you can click the +More button, then click the Next page button.
- Fill in this section with the Name of the participant who participated in the Toolbox Meeting, and you can add comments from that person. To add more participants you can add by pressing the +MORE button. After that, check the TBM form again, if all correct already fill in your signature in the “Conducted By” section, then click the SUBMIT button.
- After you press the SUBMIT button, you will return to the My Tasks page and the Form submit successfully notification will appear and the form that you submitted will appear in the Tracking Form.
- The form that you have submitted will also appear in the MY WORKSPACE -> Records section.
Duplicate Tool Box Meeting
Login to CTMS In the menu HSSE PERMIT TO WORK, click Records Click Tab Checklist Find the TBM that you want to Duplicate or Copy Click the 3 dots button on the right side of your TBM Click Copy Edit the necessary field Click Submit
03. PTW Submission
PTW Applicant Duties on PTW submission Before you submit PTW, make sure you have prepared the necessary Prerequisites, such as LOA, RA, and SWP, Prerequisite for each activity, and have done the Toolbox Meeting and submitted the Toolbox Meeting ...
Assign/unassign worker to Project
1. How to Assign a worker to Project When you want to include a worker's name in the list of Toolbox Meeting Form, you must assign the worker to the project first. Login to CTMS as an Administrative or Project Admin user. Click on Project Setup, then ...
04. Completion of PTW
There are 2 kinds of completion in PTW CTMS A. Completion according to schedule B. Completion is not on the schedule A. Completion according to schedule When you schedule a PTW for 3 days and on the 3rd day your PTW has been approved by the Assessor, ...
Submit Reinforcement Inspection Checklist
Login to CTMS Click Conduct Site Inspections at SITE INSPECTION menu Click + button beside calendar of Site Inspection In the Select Template list, select Steel Reinforcement Inspection Checklist Fill in the required information, Location, Remark ...