01. Bulk upload LOA (Letter of Appointment), RA (Risk Assessment), and SWP (Safe Work Procedure)
The way to upload LOA (Letter of Appointment), RA (Risk Assessment), and SWP (Safe Work Procedure) is the same, in this topic we will use the method to upload bulk LOA. You can also use the unit upload method by selecting only 1 file when uploading.
- Login to CTMS
- On the My Tasks page, click the + button in the lower-left corner.
- In the Form Type select (LOA) Letter of Appointment, then the LOA form will appear at the bottom, click on the form.
- Click ADD FILES then click BROWSE FILES, your file manager will appear.
- Look for the Loa file that you are going to upload, if you upload multiple files simultaneously (Bulk), select several files, you can also upload just one file. Then click on the Open button.
- Click on the upload button.
- Fill in the Caption the Attachment files, give a signature, then click the SUBMIT button.
- Select the Assessorwho is assigned to assess the LOA, then click the SAVE button.
- A notification will appear if the LOA file is successfully uploaded.
- The LOA that you have submitted will appear on the Records and have a Pending Assessor status to Assessor take action.
- This tutorial can also be used for RA and SWP, step by step is same.
- After you submit your LOA, RA, and SWP, your form will be assessed and then approved by the Maincon Assessor and Approver. After that, you can attach it to the PTW Plan.
Search Prerequisite (LOA, RA, & SWP)
First Select Date Range Enter keywords, you can enter file names or text captions in attachments Tick on the document of your choice, then click the CONFIRM button. Date Range information Latest 30 Days This filter will display the most recent ...
Selection of multiple attachments (LOA, RA, SWP, and Other Prerequisite)
Login to CTMS Add New PTW Plan by click + button beside the calendar Fill in all prerequisite information Click + button beside prerequistes list You can search by attachment name, by writing the name of the attachment file in the search field You ...
8. Excel file for bulk upload Worker data
You can bulk upload worker data on CTMS. You can use this excel format, Fill in worker data into it and upload it to CTMS using the Bulk upload Worker feature. DOWNLOAD EXCEL FILE FOR BULK UPLOAD WORKER PLEASE NOTE 1. Full ...
06. Bulk upload Staff
After you fill in the excel file, the next thing you do is upload the file to CTMS using the bulk upload staff registration feature. Login to CTMS as Administrator. Click on the Staff menu, then click the Orange button. Click Bulk Staff Upload. Click ...
05. Excel file for bulk upload Staff data
You can bulk upload Staff data on CTMS. You can use this excel format, Fill in Staff data into it and upload it to CTMS using the Bulk upload Staff feature. DOWNLOAD EXCEL FILE FOR BULK UPLOAD STAFF PLEASE NOTE This file for CTMS Make sure all ...